Tuesday 10 August 2010

Benefit fraudsters and credit reference search

Not blogged for a good few weeks. July was a quiet month and nothing really got my goat! Felt this subject deserved a few words though. I think this is a great idea. Credit reference agencies have their failings but they have a mine of information which could be used to fight and prevent the horrible losses suffered through benefit fraud in this country. I don't pay my taxes to have some bandit steal them through false benefit claims. What's wrong with comparing credit records against claimants? Those that have nothing to hide will not be worried by this. Those that claim to have very little income but spend £100's of pounds a week on luxuries should be very worried. Likewise the invalidity claimant who spends his cash on adventure holidays, garden equipment, golf clubs etc might have to think twice. Its time we no longer put up with this scum and attacked this issue head on. Some might wave the civil liberty card.... Why? I'm prepared to have any benefit claims I make scrutinised in this way..... After all I have nothing to hide and would only fill out these forms honestly.

1 comment:

  1. On the back of this I see the usual do gooders are saying that the government is demonising benefit claimants. Absolute rubbish..... The government isn't out to get the genuine punter..... Just the filthy thieves that falsely claim.

    ReplyDelete